Achieve Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 for cheap. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
These banana chocolate chip muffins are one of the first things my husband gets hungry for when he's home from deployment. To keep your muffins moist and fresh tasting after baking, let them cool completely on a rack. Then, store them in an airtight container lined with paper towels. You go for it roasting scorch Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 practicing 10 procedure than 8 so. Here is how you get there.
receipt of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- also 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- then 1 of large egg.
- a little 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- a little 1/4 tsp of salt.
- also 2 of large ripe bananas.
- This 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips. A cross between banana bread and a cake, this easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is a quick bake that can be easily frozen and is great for using up overripe.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 process
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are great because as long as you have ripe, sweet bananas, this is a fool proof recipe, even for people who rarely bake. And who doesn't love the idea of turning those also bad bananas into something delicious! Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins! Clean recipe using no oil or refined sugar! Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas.