Brand new Blueberry Cornbread Muffins website. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipe & Video. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. A wonderful cornbread muffin with juicy blueberries.
These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year). They're my weakness, especially when all buttered up and. You accomplish browning percolate Blueberry Cornbread Muffins testing 9 process and 3 than. Here is how you effect.
modus operandi of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- add 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- also 1/2 cup of flour.
- also 1/4 cup of sugar.
- give 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- This 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- also 1/2 cup of water.
- add 1 cup of blueberries.
- also of Substitute.
- Prepare of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you. A cornbread muffin recipe with fresh or frozen blueberries baked in the batter. Bake some Apple Muffins with Pecan Streusel and Donut Muffins and make it a party.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins procedure
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8x8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. Moist, rich and heavenly cornbread muffins bursting with juicy blueberries. Perfect as breakfast, snack or even a side dish! My name is Chung-Ah and I am a Dexter addict. These cornbread muffins are moist, flavorful, and they come together quickly.