Auction Brad's eggplant au gratin for cheap. This EGGPLANT GRATIN or Aubergine Gratin makes a crowd-pleasing side dish! Tender eggplant is smothered with a fingerlickin tomato cream sauce, topped with Gruyere I first made Eggplant Au Gratin for my husband's birthday and everyone absolutely loved it. As a matter of fact, what not love?
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. This was the greatest eggplant recipe that we have tried in a long time. I did salt the eggplant for an hour to pull out more water but everything else was the same and it turned out GREAT! You prepare roasting reduce Brad's eggplant au gratin using 6 receipt and 8 furthermore. Here you go bring about.
compound of Brad's eggplant au gratin
- give 1 of lg eggplant.
- then 8-12 slices of swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of half and half.
- use 2 tbs of flour.
- a little of Bread crumbs.
Look no further than the eggplant gratin for a go-to side that's as easy to whip up as it is versatile, pairing well with just about every protein. Staples like lemon, garlic, thyme and good-quality olive oil are all you need to enhance the flavors of already-delicious eggplant and tomatoes. #Eggplant #AuGratin #EggplantAuGratin #Vegetable A delicious eggplant recipe, not a real Au Gratin recipe but something healthier no cheese and flour in. Cabbage soup au gratin (PDF download ). Eggplant, mushrooms, lemon juice, milk, black pepper, red hot pepper sauce, bread crumbs, salt, butter, all-purpose flour, heavy whipping cream, nutmeg, eggs, parmesan cheese.
Brad's eggplant au gratin method
- Slice eggplant very thin..
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Lay eggplant in pan in layers. Between each layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Also lay down 4 slices of cheese..
- Continue until all eggplant is used..
- Mix flour with cold half and half. Pour over the top of casserole. Shake a little to work out air bubbles between layers..
- Top lightly with bread crumbs..
- Bake at 375 around 20-25 minutes. Remove when top gets nice and browned..
- Let rest a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Chicons au gratin is a Belgian national dish consisting of braised Belgian endives (aka chicons) wrapped in slices of baked ham and covered with a Chicons au gratin is wonderful for a friendly family-style meal. There's nothing fancy about this dish, yet it appears as if the cook made a big effort. On each eggplant slice, lay a zucchini slice, a pepper strip and a basil leaf. Eggplant is a vegetable that is appreciated for its dietary properties; it contains a large amount of water and adequate levels of potassium. It is a vegetable with many nutritional qualities and is energetic, but has a special flavor that gives a special touch that usually attract many palates.