Cure Shepherd Pie with a new twist in stock.
You be responsible heating decoct Shepherd Pie with a new twist applying 9 compound as a consequence 3 along with. Here you are bring off.
compound of Shepherd Pie with a new twist
- use 3 packages of County gravy.
- This 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- give 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- give 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- You need 3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- add 1 packages of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- then 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
Shepherd Pie with a new twist program
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..