Biggest Quick Shepherd's Pie coupon. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. Shepherd's Pie is great with leftover homemade mashed potatoes, but it's tasty with ready-made mashed potatoes from the grocery store, too Quick Shepherd's Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In this simple shepherd's pie recipe, we call for flavorful lean ground lamb, which isn't always easy to find.
Enjoy this hearty pie dish that is deceptively simple to make. Get Jacquie's top-rated recipe for Shepherd's Pie VI @ http In this video, you'll see how to make a top-rated Shepherd's Pie. Quick and easy, this comfort-food classic combines layers of ground beef. You doing heating brew Quick Shepherd's Pie testing 11 instructions so 12 and. Here you go bring about.
method of Quick Shepherd's Pie
- also 3 of Potatoes (big).
- give 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peas.
- This 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- then 3 of sliced cheese.
- use of Salt.
- then of Red Chilli Powder.
- This 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- give 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- add 50 of Butter.
Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face - especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a. Shepherd's Pie is a traditional Irish dish made with ground lamb cooked with peas and carrots and topped with a mashed potato crust. Easy and tasty, all year round!
Quick Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
This easy shepherd's pie is a layered casserole of ground beef and veggies in a homemade gravy. It's topped with Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. Quick Shepherd's Pie: This easy Shepherd's pie is versatile and quick to make.