Dependable Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat discount. Here's an easy fried rice recipe with affordable ingredients that you don't have to skimp out on flavors! Luncheon meat - so sinful and yet so good. This dish is one of the easiest things to make, and covers your three major food groups; carbohydrates, meat and (some form of) vegetables!
Here's an easy fried rice recipe with affordable ingredients that you don't have to skimp out on flavors! Luncheon meat - so sinful and yet so good. This dish is one of the easiest things to make, and covers your three major food groups; carbohydrates, meat and (some form of) vegetables! You create steaming coddle Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat applying 12 ingredients including 5 furthermore. Here is how you take care of.
procedure of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
- You need 4 cups of leftover steamed rice.
- This 6 slices of luncheon meat.
- give 2 of eggs.
- give 3 of medium red onions.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- give 3 tablespoons of oil.
- also of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- a little of White pepper.
- use of Garnish.
- use of Spring onions.
- use of Fried shallots.
Luncheon Meat Fried Rice is a very humble rice dish (not complicated or difficult to prepare) but it was something that I was really proud of even till now. It never failed to remind me how independent I was while growing up and despite those years of turbulences, I had kept myself together and emerged as. Fried Luncheon Meat is a popular condiment and side dish in Chinese cuisine, served with rice, congee or macaroni soup. Heat some oil a non-stick fry pan on medium, add in the luncheon meat slices, making sure they are not overlapped.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat method
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..
Add water as desired and season to taste. Satay Beef with Luncheon Meat Rice. Fried Eggs with Luncheon Meat, Flank Beef and Vegetables Noodles. Fried rice with luncheon meat, prawn, bean, egg, spring onion and sambal. Curry Fried Rice With Crispy Pork Belly.