Bonus Aloo gobi curry review. Serve aloo gobi masala with rotis, parathas or naan. You can also serve it with steamed basmati rice or cumin rice or saffron rice. This Aloo Gobi curry recipe is authentic, juicy, and mouthwatering with a surprising added touch of Aloo Gobi - The Classic Potato & Cauliflower Dish.
Aloo Gobi is famous recipe in India made from cauliflower. It can also be clubbed in lentils, gravies, pastas, mashed cauliflower, soups etc. Aloo Gobi is a very classic Indian dish of potatoes and cauliflower. You wind up browning broil Aloo gobi curry applying 20 receipt as a consequence 8 together with. Here you are conclude.
process of Aloo gobi curry
- use 1 of whole gobi.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- add 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- a little 1 tsp of garam masala.
- use 0.25 cup of yogurt.
- also 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- also 3 tsp of roasted gram.
- Prepare 10 of cashews.
- add 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- give 1 of bay leaf.
- also 1 stick of cinnamon.
- give 5-6 of cardamom seeds.
- also 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
- also 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- This 5 of ginger pieces small.
- You need of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- a little 1 tsp of coriander powder.
If you're looking for even more easy Indian dishes, this Chicken Curry will be your go-to. Home > Recipes > Curry > Aloo gobi (potato and cauliflower curry). Aloo gobi (spiced potatoes and cauliflower) is one of my favourite Indian dishes. This vegetarian Indian potato and cauliflower curry is a brilliant meal to make on the cheap.
Aloo gobi curry process
- In a pan take 2 tsp oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and ginger. sauté for awhile until onions turn golden brown. Now add cashews and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Cool it and blend the ingredients in mixer with roasted gram and 3 tbsp raw rice seeds. (This is to give thickness).
- Now in a pan take oil and sauté with jeera, bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Further add chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and sauté in low flame for around a minute. This is to give a bright colour to the gravy. Now mix the onion and tomato paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Also add coriander powder, salt and sugar..
- Further add potatoes and a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now add gobi to the same mixture and boil it for another 15 minutes until gobi is cooked well. Add Yogurt. Add water if required..
- Now add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti..
This Punjabi potato and cauliflower curry is now a prized dish across India and Pakistan. But for the best texture, should the potatoes be waxy or floury? Quite simply it is a simple potato and cauliflower curry. It should sing with bright spicing and feature perfectly cooked potatoes and cauliflower! Aloo Gobi Masala is usually made as a gravy but here we are going to try the dry curry version.