Brand new LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe promo code.
You move heating blanch LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe applying 12 compound along with 8 also. Here you are produce.
instructions of LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe
- Prepare leaf of Pandan.
- This of Salt.
- then 1 of Chicken Stock.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- use of Chicken (any amount that you need).
- a little of Cucumber.
- This of Rice.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger.
- a little of Spring onions.
- use of Chinese Coriander.
- This of Hanjuku Eggs(Optional) Recipe is in my recipe list ･ᴗ･.
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe technique
- Firstly prep the chicken for steaming.. rub the chicken with pinch of salt. Put the chicken on a plate together with 2-3 cloves of Garlic, Spring onion, some Ginger slice..
- Start to Boil some water in a pot or pan that fits the size of your chicken. After the water starts boiling, lower the heat down to 100°C.. Carefully place the plate (prepared in step1) into the pot/pan elevated above the boiling water. Cover the lid and let it steam for 25-30mins..
- After steaming, remove the chicken from the plate so that the we can drain out the sauce into a separate bowl and set it aside..
- Using a pan, add some Sesame Oil to warm it up a little before pouring in some Rinsed but uncooked rice(please take note of the amount of rice in cups), throw in the Chicken stock,rest of the garlic cloves and ginger slices and start frying the raw rice until most of the moisture are evaporated. (roughly 10mins)..
- Pour everything from the frying pan into the rice cooker, add in the pandan leafs together with the “sauce” we set side (step 3)from steaming the chicken into the rice cooker.
- Add in the desired amount of water for your rice. ratio is 1cup of rice : 1 cup of water. Start the rice cooker and let it do it’s job ･ᴗ･.
- When it’s done, remove the pandan leafs, garlic cloves, ginger from the rice and give it a good mix and your chicken rice is done..
- Fill up the Lunchbox with the fragrant chicken rice. Slice up the chicken into desired chunks and lay it at the side together with cucumber slices and hanjuku egg(Optional) and garnishing the dish with Chinese coriander(Optional but would recommend).