Dependable Paneer Matar Masala discount. More Paneer Recipes Kadai paneer Paneer makhani Paneer tikka masala. Matar Paneer Recipe / How to Make Paneer Mutter Masala Matar paneer goes well with parathas or naan or cumin rice and even steamed rice.
I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my The recipe where my friend sangeeta referred was My Dhabha mutter paneer masala. Relish this matar paneer butter masala hot and fresh, with your favourite rotis or parathas. To make paneer mutter butter masala, we will be using frozen green peas. You get ready frying coddle Paneer Matar Masala employing 19 technique also 5 and. Here is how you cook.
method of Paneer Matar Masala
- also 3 of medium-sized tomato puree (cut tomatoes and grind).
- use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- This 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger slivers.
- use 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- This 2 tbsp of ghee.
- a little 2 tbsp of jeera seeds.
- This 2-3 of onions medium sized chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- also 1 tbsp of roasted besan atta.
- add 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder (adjust as per preference).
- use 1 tbsp of - Coriander powder.
- This 1 cup of - Green peas.
- also 1 tsp of - Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of - Kasuri Methi.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- use 1 cup of Water -(to adjust gravy consistency).
To boil them transfer in a. Mutter Paneer, a very famous Indian Gravy. Paneer cooked with Peas and tomato sauce. Matar Paneer Masala can go well with Parathas, Naan or even rice.
Paneer Matar Masala step by step
- Heat oil and butter in a nonstick pan, add chopped green chillies, ginger slivers and Paneer cubes. Fry on low flame until the paneer is golden brown on both sides. Set aside..
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsp ghee. Add jeera seeds and let it splutter. Next add chopped onions, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 5mins until the onions turn slightly brown..
- Add the pureed tomatoes, roasted besan, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt to taste and green peas. Cook on medium flame until the oil separates. This should take about 6-8mins..
- Add 1 cup of water and bring the mixture to a boil. Add fried paneer, garam masala, kasuri methi and cook with a closed lid on for 5minutes..
- Serve hot with rotis.
You can add either plain or fried paneer as per your choice. To make this delicious recipe of Matar Paneer Masala a bit more rich and. Instructions included for restaurant style mutter paneer masala. Paneer is probably the one thing that both vegetarians and non-vegetarians equally love. That is why, gathering good recipes of this popular food is a must.