Bonus Paneer curry overstock. Paneer curry is best served with chapatis, rotis or naan. You can also serve this cottage cheese curry with plain rice or jeera rice or masala rice or biryani rice. How to make cottage cheese curry recipe.
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. This paneer curry recipe will come handy when you have sudden guests that you want to make something special yet quick. You execute baking curry Paneer curry using 24 program along with 14 as a consequence. Here you go effect.
technique of Paneer curry
- give of For kadhai masala.
- This 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- This 2 of Kashmiri Lal mirch.
- use 2 of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- use of For gravy.
- add 1 of cubed onions.
- give 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- a little 2 of cubed tomatoes.
- a little of Ginger chopped.
- This 2 of green chillies.
- give 6-8 of Cashews.
- a little 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
- add of Paneer curry recipe.
- add 250 gm of cubed paneer.
- You need 1 of onion cubed.
- use 1 of capsicum cubed.
- give 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- then 1/3 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give 2 tsp of Butter/ malai.
- give 1 Tsp of Fenugreek leaves.
- use 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- then to taste of Salt.
Here is how to make paneer curry recipe with step by step photos. Homemade Paneer Cheese makes a creamy and unique addition to this flavorful and easy to make Indian Potato Curry recipe. This was the first time we have had a curry with paneer in it. Simple Paneer and Peas Curry Recipe with Swiss Diamond Product Review and A Giveaway!
Paneer curry program
- To a small kadai or pan, dry roast the spices for kadai masala for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat until fragrant. (Add more red chilies for a spicier masala)..
- Remove kadai from heat and transfer the roasted spices to a spice grinder,grind to a fine powder. Set aside..
- You can also make this kadai masala in advance and store it..
- To make gravy- Take kadhai take butter, ghee or oil into it on medium heat..
- Add cardamom into oil and add onion, garlic, tomatoes, cashews, melon seeds, ginger, green chillies and saute for 2,3 minutes until softened let it cool down..
- Now put them into a grinding jar and make a fine paste for gravy keep it aside..
- Take 1 tbsp oil into the same kadhai and add onion, capsicum and saute for 2 minute, do not over cook otherwise the raw flavour will be gone..
- Add few more oil into kadhai add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin (jeera powder) mix it well, add blended paste mix it and cook it for 2 min on low flame..
- Add 2 tsp kadhai masala(roasted masala), add garam masala 1/2 tsp, cover it and cook it for 2 min until the oil seperates..
- Now add 1 cup water, add salt as/ taste, cover the pan and let it come to boil..
- Now add paneer, onion, capsicum mix it, cover it and cook it for 3,4 min on low flame..
- Now add butter and dry Fenugreek leaves, you may add coriander leaves to garnish..
- Paneer curry is ready in kadhai.Serve it with naan, roti.
This spicy paneer curry is a good accompaniment to rotis or parathas. Download Paneer curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Kadai Paneer dry Curry, another yummy variety of thick vegetarian curry using Paneer. I always wonder the magic behind the nice aroma of the Kadai Paneer in Punjabi restaurants. Paneer Pasanda is a delicacy consisting of stuffed paneer with rich creamy gravy.