Avoid Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan for cheap.
You fix boiling boil Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan employing 21 technique including 13 so. Here is how you make hay.
ingredients of Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan
- a little For of Paneer Butter masala-.
- This 250 grams of Paneer.
- also 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- a little 4 cloves of Garlic.
- add 6 of Cashews.
- then 6 of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- a little 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- then 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- a little 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- then For of Naan-.
- This 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- This to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- then 1 tsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- give 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- also 1 tbsp of Butter.
Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan compound
- In a pan, heat oil and put chopped onions, garlic and tomato..
- Fry for 3-4 minutes..
- Remove from fire and after cooling grind them with cashews and almonds..
- Heat oil in another pan and fry paneer cubes till light golden..
- Heat butter in a skillet..
- Add kasoori methi and blended onion cashews paste..
- Add turmeric, chilli and garam masala powder and cook on medium flame for 5-7 minutes and then add fried paneer pieces..
- Add fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- For Naan, knead a soft dough from whole wheat flour, salt and water..
- Make balls from dough and flatten with hand, sprinkle sesame seeds and coriander leaves..
- Roll out like chapati and brush water..
- Put on hot tava and then flip the tava to cook naan on direct flame..
- After cooking from both side, brush butter on naan and serve..