Best of Makar sakranti and winter special online. Makara Sankranti or Maghi, is a festival day in the Hindu calendar, dedicated to the deity Surya (sun). It is observed each year in the lunar month of Magha which corresponds with the month of January as per the Gregorian calendar and is a day the people of India celebrate their harvest. TIL Ke laddoo makar sankranti special winter special #tilKeLaddoo #winterSpecial #makarSankranti #sweets #till #laddoo.
As per the legend Sankranti killed a devil named Sankarasur. The festival of Makar Sankranti is celebrated across the country in different ways, with people welcoming the new season of harvest in their own cultural way. Makar sankranti festival is dedicated to lord sun. it is also a time for religious practices. You achieve roasting braise Makar sakranti and winter special practicing 7 process as a consequence 6 steps. Here is how you score.
modus operandi of Makar sakranti and winter special
- use 1 glass of rice.
- This 1/2 glass of kali dal.
- give 2 inch of Ginger tukda (Kass hua).
- a little according to your taste of Salt.
- This 1 tbsp of Jeera.
- use 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heeng (small).
For farmers its a time of harvesting. Peanut chikki recipe - winter special sweet of crisp peanut brittles. Makar Sankranti - It is the harvesting festival of Hindus. Know more about Makarsankranti festival date and time though our website.
Makar sakranti and winter special compound
- Dal and rice ko saaf kar alag-alag soak karein 10-15 minutes ke liye.
- Cookr mein extra paani nikal kar dale and usme 3glass paani dale kasa ginger and salt add karein ab alag ek pan mein ghee dale jeera heeng dal khichdi mein tdka dale.
- 2 whistle lagaye and 2minutes sim gas par rakhein gas off karein.
- Ready hai winter special khichdi.
- Iske saath agar masala chhachh ho to aur bhi tasty lagegi.
- Chhachh mein salt, pudeena powder, Mitch, mustard oil, jeera, season, heeng ke tdka lagaye.
Makar Sankranti, also known as Sankranti or Makar Sankrant, is one of the highly auspicious days in a Hindu calendar Makar Sankranti also heralds the arrival of spring. Special food made from freshly harvested grains is consumed And Sesame especially helps in maintaining body heat during winter. Makar Sankranti is four days festivity period which is dedicated to Lord Sun. All rituals during Makar Sankranti are gestures of thanksgiving to natural resources which make life possible on the Earth. The Sun God is worshipped for bestowing good harvest and nurturing livestock.