Best *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) website.
You cook boiling curry *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) working 16 program and 10 including. Here is how you nail it.
process of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- This of Crust.
- then 1/2 cup of pecans.
- then 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- You need 1 cup of pitted dates.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla.
- add 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- This Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- add 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- give 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- a little 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- also 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- also 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) receipt
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.