Deal with Cinnamon Apple Bread website.
You finish browning griddle Cinnamon Apple Bread using 8 process so 8 along with. Here you go get there.
ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Bread
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar (not packed).
- use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter, softened.
- use 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- give 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- add 1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- also 1/2 cup of milk.
- use 2 of apples, peeled and chopped (Gala or your favorite).
Cinnamon Apple Bread ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 X 5 inch loaf pan..
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and cramy..
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated; add vanilla extract and stir until incorporated..
- Combine flour and baking powder together in another bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture..
- Mix milk into batter until smooth..
- Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Next add half the apples and half the brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat/push apple mixture into batter..
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar/cinnamon mixture..
- Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean approximately 40 minutes..