Directions Cajun spicy boiled peanuts online. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Add lots of seasonings, salt, and spices to the water and the peanuts will eventually soak up all that flavor. For spicy boiled peanuts I like to add sliced jalapenos, Cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's is my favorite), and lots of red pepper flakes.
Add the salt, cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, liquid smoke, and garlic powder. This is the real deal that is found in the heart of Florida. Every time I make a batch of these Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts I am transported back to my Aunt Deb's porch in Griffin, Ga. You create steeping escallop Cajun spicy boiled peanuts practicing 8 method moreover 8 furthermore. Here is how you attain.
instructions of Cajun spicy boiled peanuts
- use 1 packages of raw jumbo peanuts.
- a little 2 tbsp of hot cajun seasoning.
- a little 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 each of habanero pepper, sliced..
- You need 1/2 cup of salt.
- also 1/2 cup of red chili pepper flakes.
- then 1/3 packages of hot peppers, chopped..
- add 1 each of zattairans shrimp and crab boil, 3 Oz..
Down the street at the local gas station there is an old man outside tending a giant boiling pot of peanuts. For a couple bucks he will fill an extra large styrofoam cup full of freshly boiled peanuts. Boiled peanuts are a classic Southern snack. These spicy peanuts get their kick from Cajun seasoning and Cajun liquid crab boil.
Cajun spicy boiled peanuts receipt
- Rinse and drain peanuts several times to get dirt or shell pieces off..
- Soak peanuts in lukewarm water for 30-45 minutes..
- Place peanuts in large stock pot, fill with water..
- Add all spices and water to cover. Peanuts will float to tip, stir..
- Bring to boil, stir frequently. Continue for 45-60 minutes..
- Transfer to crockpot. Simmer on low for 7+ hours..
- When softness of peanut has been achieved, turn off. Let peanuts soak for more flavor. Serve in cup, don't forget your extra cup for peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days. You can freeze leftovers..
Place Cajun seasoning in a large stock pot; add peanuts and water to cover. Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts — are salty, spicy, nutty and oh so addictive. Perfect for summer snack time, late night movie marathon and for entertaining. I know what you are probably saying , What the heck! Imma, boiled peanuts is a no-brainer recipe!" I hear you!