Dependable Pizza Wheels for cheap. Style Name: Pizza Wheel and CutterVerified Purchase. I just bought this pizza cutter and it seemed like it would be really good quality because every oxo product i have bought in the past has lasted for. These Pizza wheels are a unique and different recipe.
It's not that I can't wedge a slice of pizza into Kenya's LapTop Lunch Box, it's just that it can be a bit These pinwheels are really like a pizza "sandwich" because the filling is savory, kind of like a ham and. These Pizza Pinwheels are super easy to make, customizable,have the BEST Pizza Sauce, freeze beautifully, and absolutely irresistible for snacks, appetizers or fun meals! Made my first pizza wheel tonight and it was so easy. You take on boiling parboil Pizza Wheels testing 4 method including 7 including. Here you are perform.
program of Pizza Wheels
- give 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.
- then 1 small of jar pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of pepperoni - chopped to 1/4in pieces (we used a pepperoni stick we found at the store).
- also 1 cup of shredded mozzarella - chopped slightly for smaller pieces.
Once cut they make the best mess free pieces of pizza perfect for finger food. If you don't have a pizza wheel, it is easier to use scissors to cut pizza than a knife. Preheat pizza stone: Place a pizza stone on a rack in the lower third of your oven. Download Pizza wheel stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Pizza Wheels program
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. NOTE: I found my Pam with flour for baking works best with these..
- Unroll Pizza dough sheet onto a clean, lightly floured surface, long side facing you (running left to right). Press dough out to make larger, about 12x8in. or so..
- Spread a very thin layer of pizza sauce over surface, reserve the rest of jar for dipping. Next, sprinkle evenly with chopped pepperoni then shredded cheese..
- Beginning with the edge closest to you (long side), tightly roll up dough into a log shape and position seam side down. Cut 12 slices about 1" wide each. TIP: moisten your knife blade with water between each cut to prevent sticking..
- Place pinwheels cut sides up & down, about 2in apart on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and bake 10 - 12 minutes, or until tops are bubbling and "crust" is lightly golden..
- When done, remove pinwheels from oven, serve immediately with warmed pizza sauce and enjoy!.
- NOTE: If you can't find a whole pepperoni stick to chop up, pre-diced will do. Or even pre-sliced will do, simply give the slices a rough chop and spread over sauce layer according to step 3. Although chopped pepperoni stick makes all the difference in my opinion. ;).
This Pizza cutter wheel is made of quality, stain-free, high-carbon steel. Looking for pizza wheels factory direct sale? You can buy factory price pizza wheels from a great list of reliable China pizza wheels manufacturers, suppliers, traders or plants verified by a third-party. Our pizza wheels are stainless steel that feature easy grip, plastic handles. Built for perfect cuts all the way through, these pizza cutters give you a thoroughly sliced, beautiful pie, every time.