Bargain Birthday Cake - Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake online. It's a double-layer devil's-food cake made with cocoa and bittersweet chocolate, the same pair that makes the frosting so luscious. Cakes, Bittersweet Chocolate, Buttermilk, Confectioners' Sugar, Unsalted Butter. Mint Chocolate Chip Layer Cake, Turtle Chocolate Layer Cake, Red Wine Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Oreo Cake and more.
This chocolate birthday cake recipe calls for dark chocolate in the ganache to balance out the sweetness of the Nutella. Rich chocolate layer cake filled with vanilla pudding then frosted with vanilla whipped cream. This low carb birthday cake features layers of moist chocolate cake filled with rich vanilla pastry cream. You fix steaming warm up Birthday Cake - Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake accepting 10 modus operandi as well as 11 along with. Here is how you make it.
modus operandi of Birthday Cake - Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake
- a little 6 of large or jumbo eggs (8 regular).
- Prepare 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- You need of Few drops of vanilla extract.
- use 2 cups of flour.
- use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need of Wax paper (optional, but helpful).
- add 2 of 8x10 pans (can modify).
- then 1-2 of milk chocolate frostings.
- also 2 cups of water.
- a little of Sprinkles (optional).
Both recipes are gluten-free and sugar free. It's a sugar free chocolate cake recipe that is perfect for birthdays, parties or any celebration when you need a gluten free, grain free or low carb dessert that is diabetic friendly. Easy and moist chocolate layer cake with smooth chocolate frosting—perfect for parties. This cake will be delicious no matter how you choose to frost it.
Birthday Cake - Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake receipt
- Please note that the pictures were taken while making half of this cake..
- Preheat oven to 350’F..
- Combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk or beat on high for approximately 1-2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Slowly combine with spoon/spatula..
- Split mix into 2 8x10 pans with wax paper. Yes, it is very thin. Spread it out. :).
- Bake at 350’F for 7-10 minutes. You want the cake to be a little soft and spongy still. Immediately remove it from tray and let it cool for a few minutes..
- While baking, boil or microwave 1-2 cups of water and dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (proportionately 1 cup/1 tablespoon). Microwave or heat ~1/3-2/3 of frosting container in a separate bowl/mug for each layer of cake [amount depends on how much chocolate you want to add, and 1/2 vs full cake]. (See next steps below for more info)..
- Flip first cake over onto a plate/tray. [If making half of this in one pan, you can cut cake in half.].
- Ok- so here’s the unusual part... 🤷🏼♀️ Slowly pour 1/2 cup of hot sugar water on the first layer, soaking the cake completely. Next, pour your ~1/3-2/3 hot melted chocolate frosting on top. The goal is to allow the chocolate to seep into the cake..
- Once completed, repeat this process for each layer of cake placed on top. (I’m hesitant to do more than two total layers because it’s so saturated.) Place in refrigerator to cool..
- Once cool, use the remaining frosting to frost the cake. (You can trim cake first if you’d like.) Add sprinkles or decorations! Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. This is the BEST Chocolate Cake Recipe! Fudgy, chocolatey, moist, and made from scratch! Be sure to check out the VIDEO at the bottom of the recipe! Surprisingly simple, this cake is fudgy and full of decadent chocolate flavor (thanks to key ingredients like buttermilk and brown sugar).