Brand name Village style chicken gravy pre-owned.
You prepare simmering curry Village style chicken gravy using 26 method moreover 5 so. Here you go reach.
process of Village style chicken gravy
- This of To sauté and grind.
- a little 3 of medium size onion chopped.
- then 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- then 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- add 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 6 tsp of homemade kari masal powder(or 2 tsp chilly powder and 4 tsp coriander powder).
- Prepare of To grind.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut.
- also 2 tsp of roasted gram(optional).
- give 4 of cashews.
- give 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- add 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- give of For the gravy.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- then 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- then of Little stone flower (optional).
- give 1/2 of onion chopped.
- use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- give 2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare of To Garnish.
- use leaves of Curry.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Village style chicken gravy technique
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and sauté well. Add tomato and sauté well. Switch off the flame and immediately add kari masal powder or equivalent spices, fennel seeds, poppy seeds and mix well. Cool it and grind with enough water..
- Heat a pot with sesame oil. Add cinnamon stick, cloves, fennel seeds, stone flower. Let it splutter. Add onion, sauté well. Add ginger garlic paste. Sauté until raw smell goes away. Add tomato, sauté well until oil separates. Add in chicken pieces. Sauté for 5 mins. Add in ground paste and salt. Add enough water and cook it until chicken gets cooked..
- Meanwhile, grind everything in ‘to grind’ section with enough water..
- Once chicken is cooked, add in the ground coconut paste and bring it to boil for 5 mins..
- Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.