Budget Chicken Tinola with a Twist online.
You act simmering mull Chicken Tinola with a Twist working 11 modus operandi together with 9 together with. Here you are produce.
procedure of Chicken Tinola with a Twist
- also 3/4 kilograms of Chicken.
- use 1 piece of Red Onion.
- a little 4 cloves of Garlic.
- also 2 1/2 inches of Ginger.
- give 1 piece of Sayote.
- a little 2 bunches of Pechay.
- give 1 tablespoon of Patis (Fish Sauce).
- add 2 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- then 1 liter of Water.
- use of Salt.
- also of Ground Black Pepper.
Chicken Tinola with a Twist program
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS Peel the onion and slice thinly. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Peel the ginger (using a spoon or peeler) and slice thinly..
- Cut the sayote (chayote) lengthwise into 4 parts. Cut out the seed and discard it. Then cut again lengthwise into sticks. Peel and discard the skin. Then cut each stick diagonally into 3 pieces..
- Slice off the bottom of the pechay, about 1-inch from the base. Check each leaf for insects. If the leaf is too big, cut it in half vertically. Soak the leaves in salted water for 5 minutes, then rinse well under running water..
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Wash it under running water, drain excess water, and set aside..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Heat a large skillet or pot over medium heat and add the oil. Add the ginger slices and saute for about a minute. Add the red onion and stir fry for about a minute. Add the garlic and stir fry for about a minute, until soft..
- Add the chicken pieces. Mix and turn the chicken for about 1 1/2 minutes to coat the meat with oil. Season with fish sauce, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Mix well to distribute the seasoning. Cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the sayote sticks and mix. Cover again with lid and cook for another 5 minutes. Add about 1 liter of hot water and bring to boil. Once it boils, turn the heat to low. Cover with lid and simmer until the chicken and sayote are tender..
- Add the pechay leaves and soak it into the soup. Cover with lid and simmer for 2-4 minutes until the pechay leaves are tender but crisp. Lastly, give it a good stir and adjust the seasoning according to taste..
- Serve it hot in a bowl paired with steamed rice and a side of fish sauce with squeezed calamansi or lemon juice. Enjoy!.