Cure Ham and veg fried rice in stock.
You create brewing simmer Ham and veg fried rice accepting 16 program than 5 along with. Here is how you produce.
ingredients of Ham and veg fried rice
- add of sauce:.
- This 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- add 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- a little 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- give 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- give to taste of crushed red pepper.
- a little of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- This of Stir fry add Ins:.
- This as needed of Olive oil.
- use 2 cups of chopped leftover ham, I had a spiral ham, diced small.
- This 1 of carrot chopped small.
- Prepare 1 of small can mushrooms, drained and dried with a paper towel. Chop them small. I prefer fresh but I had this already.
- You need 1/2 bunch of green onions, chopped and separated into the whites and the tops.
- use 2 of zucchini that were a little past their prime, quartered then thinly sliced.
- a little 2 of eggs.
- add 4-5 cups of Cooked rice.
Ham and veg fried rice individually
- Get your rice Cooked and ready to go..
- Prep everything and have it ready to go. First make the sauce. Put it all in a bowl and whisk..
- Next, start dicing your veg and ham. I put them in the order I did it..
- Crank the heat almost to high on a dry iron skillet. When you’re ready to start you can’t stop. In the screaming hot skillet add the Oil and the ham then go down the line and add and toss the veg. Let it start getting color. Clear a spot in the center of the skillet,add oil. Crack in the eggs and scramble. When eggs are mostly done toss everything together. Add the rice and combine. You’ll be scraping and flipping the whole time nearly..
- Finally, add the sauce. This sauce will caramelize in the hot skillet so keep it moving. After I got it combined well I pressed it down in the skillet for a few seconds with the spatula to get a little crust on bottom. I’d scrape and flip again and let it brown. Did this several times then killed the heat. Hindsight is 20/20...wish i would’ve had some egg rolls lol.