Best of Jamaican Curry Chicken overstock.
You cook steeping deep fry Jamaican Curry Chicken adopting 14 receipt than 10 including. Here you are do justice.
modus operandi of Jamaican Curry Chicken
- give 3-4 of lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (Cut Bite Size).
- give 1 of Large Yellow Onion (Roughly Chopped).
- use 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Roughly Chopped).
- a little 1 of 1"- 2" Piece of Fresh Ginger (Peeled & Roughly Chopped).
- then 4-5 Cloves of Garlic (Roughly Chopped).
- add 1-2 of Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Habanero Peppers Can Be Subbed).
- add 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 6-8 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme (Pulled Off Stems).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Jamaican Curry Powder.
- also 1 lb. of Gold Potatoes (Cut into 2" Cubes).
- give 4 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- a little 1/4 Cup of Olive or Veg Oil.
- This 1 tsp. of Salt Divided (Or to Taste).
- then 1 tsp. of Black Pepper (Or to Taste).
Jamaican Curry Chicken receipt
- Add Onion, Green Onions, Ginger, Garlic, 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Thyme, Cilantro, & 1/2 of the Salt to a Food Processor. Pulse Until Well Combined..
- Pour Marinade in a Freezer Bag with the Cut Up Chicken Thighs. Seal and Refrigerate for 1 - 2 Hours. (Overnight is Best).
- In a High Walled Pot, Add Curry Powder, and Toast over Low Heat until Aromatic..
- Add Marinated Chicken to Pot and Mix Well with Curry. Add Rest of Salt, Black Pepper, and Gold Potatoes. Stir..
- Pour Chicken Broth over Chicken and Potatoes..
- Cover and Bring to a Boil. Once Boiling, Turn Down to a Low Simmer. Cook for 25 Minutes..
- Uncover, and Add the Other Chopped Scotch Bonnet or Habanero Pepper if using one. Skip This Step if You Don't Like it Too Spicy..
- Cook Uncovered for Another 30 Minutes or Until the Chicken is Tender and the Sauce is Thickened to Your Liking..
- Serve Alone or With Rice. (I like Jasmine Rice).