Best Easy Pork & Salsa Stew website.
You succeed boiling nuke Easy Pork & Salsa Stew applying 9 compound than 6 and. Here you go do the trick.
modus operandi of Easy Pork & Salsa Stew
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of pork shoulder, cut into 1.5" cubes & tossed with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- This 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- also half of a red bell pepper, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (see pics).
- You need 1 of small onion, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (about half a regular sized onion).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into eighths.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed (keeping it easy... ;) ).
- then 1/4-1/3 cup of whatever homemade or storebought salsa you've got on hand.
- use 1 cup of unsalted stock (can be chicken, pork, veg, or even water if you don't have stock).
- This of another 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to add to the stew, depending on how salty the salsa you use. Start with 1/4 teaspoon.
Easy Pork & Salsa Stew method
- Sear the pork in 1 Tablespoon of oil in a preheated medium high heat pot for about 2 minutes per side..
- Add in your onions, garlic, bell pepper, and tomato, and saute for 2 or 3 minutes until the onions begin to turn translucent..
- Add in the 1 cup stock, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and salsa and stir thoroughly to distribute ingredients and seasonings evenly..
- Still on medium high heat, bring the stew to a boil, and once up to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, covered (but with about a 1/2" inch opening on the side), for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during the process to redistribute everything..
- Uncover the pot and simmer another 15 to 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, and adjusting the salt in the seasoning when you have 10 minutes left to go..
- Enjoy! :).